Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wait. I have to clarify that I go from being sick to my stomach with guilt and sadness to being overjoyed that when I'm free of this, I will be FREE. I get waves of pure happiness and hope and it's unbelievable. I find myself smiling and looking forward to the rest of my life. I just have to take this next terrible step. I wish I had one of those hot tub time machine thingys. (those are real, right??)

I think I'm leaving soon. No, wait. Know. I know I'm leaving soon.

2 comments:

  1. It's like pulling a band-aid off of a fresh wound. You want it pulled off slow or quick. Once you decide something the next step is to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, true. And I'm trying. I'm slowly getting rid of tons of stuff (donating clothes/food) so that I can move out fast when the time comes.

    I want it pulled off quick!!!! (If you can call 4 years "quick".. haha)

    ReplyDelete